How it works?
- If you have already created any account then login to it from login panel if not you can create a new account any time by clicking at Create Account..
- After you login all contacts in your account will be shown in All Contacts Panel.
- To search any contacts click on Search Contacts which will let you to Search Contact panel.
- If you check on show details on selection Radio button, it will show details of selected contact on Contact Panel.
- Add Contacts to your account by clicking on Add Contacts in left hand side bar.
- And if you want to edit or update any account details select it in All Contacts panel or Search panel & check on show contact detail. There you will get option for edit & delete. As I show in video when I saved Wahab’s contact & then updated it.
- Another great features [which took most of development time] are Import & Export Contacts. If you want to send any contact to your friend click on Export Contact. On this panel select desired contact & click on Export button. A saving window will open. Give it a name. This application will then save contact’s all detail in a XML file. Send this file to your friend.
- If you want to import any contact just click on Import Contacts on left bar. On this panel you will have to first select a file with .XML extension. After you select a file, this application will analyse it. If the basic details including Name & cell number are found on the file it will allow you to import that file. Otherwise it will not enable Import option.
- How to Use panel is also great for any new users.
- About panel have a little info about My Contacts application & its developer Me.
- Language : C#
- Multiple Accounts Options
- Data storage on XML Files
- Add, Edit & Delete Contacts.
- Also Saves Pictures of Contacts (using Hashing)
- In case of Forget Password Recovering
- Import & Export Contacts
- Best user friendly design.
Download My Contacts Setup:
Important >> Install & use it in Administrator mode << Important
Source code published. Download from here.