By John Sharp
This book expresses the author’s views and opinions. The information contained in this book is provided without any express, statutory, or implied warranties. Neither the authors, O’Reilly Media, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, nor its resellers, or distributors will be held liable for any damages caused or alleged to be caused either directly or indirectly by this book
Expand your expertise
and teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual C# 2013. If you have previous programming experience but are new to Visual C# 2013, this tutorial delivers the step-by-step guidance and coding exercises you need to master core topics and techniques.
Discover how to:
- Create and debug C# applications in Visual Studio 2013
- Work with variables, identifiers, statements, operators, and methods
- Create interfaces and define abstract classes
- Write robust code that can catch and handle exceptions
- Display and edit data using data binding with Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework
- Respond to user input and touchscreen gestures
- Handle events arising from multiple sources
- Develop your first Windows 8.1 apps
Download this book for free.